How to Sign Up
Option1 Showa-Shinzan International Yukigassen / World Championships
- Teams from Covered Regions
- There are a number of Yukigassen tournaments whose winners will qualify to enter the Showa Shinzan International Yukigassen World Championship.
- Qualifying Tournaments
- Teams from Non-covered Regions
- For teams that are from areas that currently do not have tournaments that qualifies for the Showa Shinzan International Yukigassen, there are a limited number slots for wild card entries.
Option2 Other Yukigassen Events Around the World
- There are a number of Yukigassen events in Japan and around the world that are not qualifying tournament for the Showa Shinzan International World Championship.
- Please contact the respectively country organizers to participate in these countries.
Option3 Yukigassen Experience（at Sobetsu Town, Hokkaido)
- Not ready to fight in the Yukigassen tournament yet? Why not try it at the Yukigassen Trial Experience!
●Season: Mid January to Early March
●Venues: 1. Showa-Shinzan Yukigassen Court, Sobetsu Town Hokkaido
2. Orofure Ski Resort, Sobetsu Town Hokkaido
●Hours: 9:30am - 3:00pm (finish by 4:00pm) Time needed: 60 minutes
●Fees: ¥1,800 per person; minumum 12 people; advance booking required
Includes insurance, guide, instructions and equipments
Your Yukigassen Experience will begin with an Orientation with an instructor to go over the rules of the game and some winning tips.
Then follow by
• Snowball Making - using a special snowball maker to create your weapons for battle
• Yukigassen! - Play the game and experience the fun and excitement. At the end of the game, you will also try your hand at Victory-Throw, the tie-breaker used during official matches.
note: staff could also join in as coach or player if necessary.
●Reservation and Enquiry: Sports Yukigassen Experience Center